Welcome! If you registered for the 2013 Race online or currently receive emails from us, please log in to the system before registering. Otherwise, please click on the appropriate participation type to continue with the registration process.
Access your Race Center
You can perform your fundraising activities online by accessing your Race Center. You will have the ability to create a personal page, manage an address book, send emails to friends and family and monitor your fundraising progress.
Sponsor a Race Participant (Pledge). You can find a participant or Team to sponsor and help them to meet their fundraising goal.
(You can also just make a direct donation to the Race by clicking the make a direct donation button in the navigation bar, but please note that donations made this way will not be credited towards a specific participant's pledge goal.)
- Number of Participants: 12,925
- Number of Teams: 828
Race Day Timeline
- 6:00 – 9:00 a.m. Registration
- 6:00 a.m. Survivor Village and Team Meeting Area opens
- 7:00 a.m. Sponsor expo open;
- 7:30 a.m. Competitive runners line up at Start for 7:45 a.m. event
- 7:45 a.m. 5K Timed Competitive Run
- 8:00 a.m. 5K Walk (Joggers/Walkers)
- 9:00 a.m. Family Fun Walk
- 10:15 a.m. Survivor Celebration (Survivors line up with your Co-Survivor at 10:00 a.m.)
Please note: Registrations, pledges and donations are not refundable. Donations and pledges may be reassigned if the transaction was separate from a registration. Donations made at the time of registration will be assigned to the registrant; they cannot be reassigned. If you want to donate to another participant at the time of your registration, please log out after you register and log back in to make your donation.
To register by paper, please download form here and mail with payment to: Susan G. Komen Colorado 50 South Steele Street, Suite 100, Denver, CO 80209